Manga

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hiya!

Short: Well, I made a blog.
BLAHBLEHBLAHBLEH.
The END.

Long:
Hello there. The name's Rae, which is short for Raelene. I recently found out that I made an asian drama blog 3 years ago. LOL. And well yeah, I completely forgot about it. So, I made another one, which I will dedicate to my usual hobbies. I'll probably post fashion(clothes, shoe I buy and where I buy them), asian drama info(need to start watching again), asian music(jpop, kpop, jrock, etc), anime and shoujo plus a few shounen mangas. Mostly anime and manga. God, I am craving to write a huge blog post about Code Geass. I only got around to watching it at the beginning of twentyeleven. I should've watched it earlier. -.- First, I guess I wanna gather some people to watch my blog after a few posts.. Hmm.. If it helps, I'm Aussie Filipino. Yeeee betch, I live in Australia. :P (I'd also like to ask people to keep the flood victims in mind.. :[ R.I.P). I guess I made XiHuaNi a name back when I watched Taiwanese dramas lmao.. Well, I should post, if I'm bothered AND IF I REMEMBER I CREATED SUCH A BLOG. LOL. Ugh, school starts on Tuesday.. Yay.. =="

No comments:

Post a Comment