Manga

Sunday, January 30, 2011

[UPDATE:19/04/11]Kimi to Koi no Tochuu - AIKAWA Saki

UPDATE: CHAPTER 2 IS FINALLY OUT! GOOGLE "CHIBI MANGA" AND FIND THEIR FORUM TO DOWNLOAD IT.



I recently read chapter one of Kimi to Koi no Tochuu by Aikawa Saki. As usual, the art is bravo. The story is alright, not as typical and cliche as some of her previous works.

Actually, it was quite different from most of the shoujos I've been reading. It's basically about the girl, Yuna, who is still keeping the memories of her old love, not wanting to move on. Because, the guy had to move or something and told her that he didn't even want to see her again. Some years later, a guy named Shiina(I think, I kinda forgot.. lol.) confessed to her at this festival and said that he doesn't care if she still likes the other guy, he'll make her forget him. Therefore, Yuna decides to give it a try and began moving on. Oh right, before he confessed, she thought she saw the ex boyfriend(whos a hottie xD) Takumi, at the festival(which she did, just wasn't sure about it.) Also, while Shiina and Yuna were talking, Takumi saw them from afar. So few days later, TAKUMI IS BACK! He transferred schools to where Yuna is(yeah yeah, i know its kinda cliche). Then, the chappie ended with her face looking shocked and a hot Takumi walking toward her classroom.

Ok, so I was comparing the looks of Shiina and Takumi. Shiina was... kinda unattractive. I don't think he was supposed to stand out. Initially, I thought Shiina would be the main lead.. But when I compared the guy on the cover, with the position of the bangs and the hairstyle, the guy on the cover IS TAKUMI! So, Shiina is actually the third wheel. ^^ Well, I'm gonna like this manga, as long as it doesn't turn cliche in the middle.. -.- But I can't have too much high expectations for this one.. Still though, it's gonna be about the hawt guy getting back his girl! xD Looking forward to more chappies. ^^ To all the people that can't read Jap, Kimi to Koi no Tochuu is NOT licensed, so I think it should be legal to support the releases of scanlated chapters at Chibi Manga! ^^ UPDATE: I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT CHAPTER 1 IS OUT! PLEASE SUPPORT CHIBI MANGA BY DOWNLOADING IT OFF THEIR SITE AND LEAVING A NON-BITCHY THANKYOU COMMENT BELOW IT. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment