Manga

Friday, February 4, 2011

The Vampire Diaries: Tyler & Caroline, S02E13

Well, I just finished watching Season 2 Episode 13's Daddy Issues. I must say, I was impressed by this episode, especially from Candice Accola's acting. I've been a fan of Tyler and Caroline for a while now. They just have so much potential, but from this episode, it seems like the writers weren't willing to use it. If they did, they can probably outdo Stefan and Elena(but NEVER Damon ;P).



SOME SPOILERS AHEAD: From the trailer, I knew that Caroline was going to be kidnapped by the werewolves. What I didn't expect, was for her to go through all that pain of being shot in the brain, arms, legs etc. by that psycho werewolf dude. The good thing was that she was a vampire, therefore, she won't die. The bad thing was, she felt ALL the pain. It's like, dying a couple hundred times. Actually, I can't blame the werewolves, I mean, it's not like the vampires were totally innocent anyways. Sure, they want peace. But friends and all that get in the way and they end up fighting for their ideals and what they believe in. It's a battle of their versions of 'peace' clashing. Not to mention all those werewolves were wiped out by that ole-witch dude/douche. So yeah, I can't blame them. I blame Mason. He betrayed his own race by teaming up with that bitch Katherine(I like her, btw. ;). I think it was Mason that broke the treaty first. This also lead to Tyler's confusion and Caroline's attack. I mean, her only fault was killing a guy and becoming a vampire. Honestly, I LOVE her as a vampire. She was originally some whiny bitch in season 1. I cannot believe how much her character has developed this season. She's my favourite character at the moment. She cares a lot for Tyler, knowing what he's going through and threw away her old self to become such an incredible woman today. I find that really cool. BUT Tyler really blew it this episode.. *tsktsk* STILL, if I were him, I WOULD RUN AWAY. LOL. So, I can't really blame him either.. But I loved that scene where AFTER CAROLINE WAS FINALLY SAVED FROM BEING CONTINUOUSLY SHOT BY THAT WEREWOLF DOUCHE, TYLER VISITED HER HOUSE::

Tyler: Are you okay?
Caroline: I'm fine.
Tyler: I had no idea they would come for you..
Caroline: Do you know what they did to me?
Tyler: I'm sorry, but it's crazy now, okay? I don't know who to trust. You lied to me.
Caroline: I lied, to protect my friends. I lied to protect you. Don't you get that?
Tyler: Caroli-
Caroline: You just stood there, when they were going to kill us! YOU JUST STOOD THERE. YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!
Tyler: I didn't know what to do!
Caroline: You help your friend, that's what you do!
Tyler: I'm sorry-
Caroline: No, it's too late, because we're not friends anymore. And what happened to me tonight, that will never, happen again. So you take that back to your little werewolf pack and you get the hell out of my house. *BANGS THE DOOR IN HIS FACE*


So far, I reckon her and Damon are the best characters. Oh, Stefan too. Also, I like Elena, but she's like the sole reason shiet just comes into their lives. LOL. We've at least seen Tyler's true feelings. I still remember those days when he was a complete womanizing jerk that almost raped Vicki(whos now, DEAD). I actually thought Vicky was a good character to have, since he was Matt's sister and all. GOD, I feel f*cking sorry for that guy.. Caroline DOES love him, but she's got waaaay too much going on right now, leaving no time for him. Which is understandable to me, but he will never understand Caroline. IT. WILL. NEVER. WORK. XD. YAY TEAM TYLER!!



I swear, these two are the best. Tyler, a guy that used to be womanizing jerk(who's hawt xD), now a werewolf whose uncle was killed by Damon, a vampire(ALSO, Caroline knew). Caroline, a vampire turned by Katherine against her own will, killed a man by accident, regretted it forever and has now turned into an admirable woman. Remember how ONE werewolf bite can kill a vampire(example: what Jules did to Rose, I cried so hard at that scene with her and Damon. Good job, writers, really well done! )?
YEAH WELL, THAT'S HOT. Now that I think about it, I might actually write about Rose's death scene. Too epic, seeing Damon kill her.. :(

ANYWAYS, I saw a picture of Nina Dobrev and thought that she still manages to look awesome with a hawt pile of.. shiet. LOL.



Best kiss scene. <3 I LOVE THESE TWO! I REALLY HOPE THEY'LL END UP WITH EACH OTHER, BUT FROM THE LOOKS OF IT, THEY PROBABLY WONT. AW. :(



HAHA, I loved this, I think it was where Team Forwood all started:



TYLER'S TRANSFORMATION = <3



I LOL'ED:



Once again, another promo from the CW that the parents television society whatever thingo filed a complaint. Remember the OMFG Gossip girl Tongue pashing promo? LOL. I think this one was also put in the same situation. Please correct me if I'm wrong and you aren't cbf. :L



Haaaawt, right? But I don't think it's bad at all. (GG'S OMFG PROMO WAS WORSE, BUT IT WAS SEXY.)I think this one is, but it's still freaking hawt:



I'd very much, loooove to be Elena in this one. ^^ Teehee. Orite then, if there is anyone reading this, support Vampire Diaries! Someone please make some petition or shiet for TEAM CAROLINE FORBES AND TYLER LOCKWOOD = TEAM FORWOOD. ^^ Well well, Adios!

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Tyler and Caroline... team Tyline, Carler? And I will wait for Delena to happen ... 'cause we all know it will!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! omfg, sorry for the late reps. but i just watched the very recent episode and i was all... WTF. so excited for the season finale! ^^

    ReplyDelete