Manga

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bored. Update. List of things to pop in my brain.

So, what the heck do you do when you're bored? I have honestly nothing epic to say at the moment. I betcha no one would read this, well unless they were reading aikawa saki and happened to go up for the blog post. LMAO, one week with a blog, that I keep forgetting I even made, already nearly 100views. Yes, that is awesome to me, coz heck, I thought no one would be bothered to read this lame-ish blog. ^^ Well, most of the views were from Aikawa Saki's manga. Oh, did I mention that it's even found in google now in some countries? ROFL. Haha.

Actually, if I get some time to be bothered, I'll be posting about...
-Gossip Girl: Chuck and Blair
-An old Carrie Underwood song+video that made me cry... T_T
-Rose's sad death in TVD.. T_T
-Things that pop up in my brain.

Heck, I've been all facebooking a lot lately, since there's a party coming up! YAY. xD Anyways, to anyone that's reading this, you're sexy and awesome. Teehee. (SUPPORT NIGAHIGA & MYCHONNY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment