Manga

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Belated Valentines Day! ^^

I'm thinking about posting FMA:Brotherhood's ED4 Shunkan Sentimental by SCANDAL. Actually, I might do it sometime today. Because it could've even been an opening song.

I'll also post Rain by YUI.

OH, and I'm definitely going to try to write a review about one of the mangas I've been reading lately. It's called "Kimi ga Uso o Tsuita (You Told A Lie)" by YORITA Miyuki. Very interesting manga, just going a bit downhill at the moment, but it's not a typical and cliche shoujo read.

I might do a little Code Geass post when I'm bothered..

And maybe moar music videos.. Hmm..

OH, HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES DAY TO SINGLE PEOPLE! I was gonna post this yesterday, but for some reason it didn't let me.. Ahh, I might've got a rose yesterday, but I was sick so I didn't go school. Aw. I guess I'll check out fb to see any.. admirers. Kekekeke.

No comments:

Post a Comment